SEASONAL PRODUCT POTENTIAL
- Kiwi is a vine that has a large and woody stem like a grape and sheds its leaves every year. Kiwi vines are planted 4-5 m apart. It is supported by strong poles 1.8–2 m high. Strong vines; It needs plowed soil, frequent watering and protection from the wind. Although the plant needs a temperate climate to grow healthily, the sprouts need winter cold to grow. The plant begins to bloom in May and the crop is harvested in mid-October to November. In the Black Sea region, the temperature is low due to the excess precipitation. Therefore, maturation also extends to December.
- The fruit is fleshy, green in color and multi-seeded, it is preferred because it contains vitamins A, E, K and calcium, zinc, magnesium minerals, as well as high fiber. It supports the digestive system, is good for heart health and provides protection against eye diseases. Daily vitamin C need can be met with 1-2 kiwis.
What are the Benefits of Kiwi?:
- Contains High Vitamin C
- It Relieves Asthma Problems.
- Supports Digestive System.
- Protects Heart Health.
- Beneficial for Skin Health.
- Beneficial for Hair Health.
- Prevents Occurrence of Eye Diseases.
- Protects the Body Against Inflammation.
There are no reviews yet.